Phone Registry is an online product fully packed with a variety of services but primarily available to people who wish to trace an unknown number or as most identify the product, reverse phone look up – in fact the site claims to be the number 1 reverse phone lookup site online. Much to my surprise, Phone Registry not only provides a reverse phone lookup service, it is jam packed full of all sorts of other search options. When I first trialled the service, I wasn’t aware it has a whole range of other functions like these;
- People Search by Name
- Unlimited background Check
- Criminal Background
- Sex Offenders by Zip
- Birth Cirtificates
- Marriage and Divorce Records
- Death Records
- Sex Offenders by Name
- People Search by Address
- Email Search
- Business Search
- Neighborhood Check
- Reletive Search
- Reverse IP Lookup
- Phone Lookup by SMS
Frankly, these are hidden gems yet another tool this site offers to its customers.
So who is going to use Phone Registry?
The spectrum of people that may have a need for such a product is vast. There are everyday business users who would get the full benefit of all the searches and investigations and there are just me and you users who may only need the site from time to time if you simply want to find out who called you – whose number is this scenarios? The business people using the site can use the various functions for marketing purposes, increase potential buyers to their business by knowing who called them, and to analyze data (through searches and investigations) to increase further business opportunities.
The you and me type users, apart from using the reverse phone number lookup to trace an unknown number, they wish to safeguard against offenders in their neighbourhood by performing a search like; sex offenders by zip or maybe use a search like criminal records or marriage and divorces to confirm if your now or past boyfriend/girlfriend is telling the truth about their past. You’ve seen a selection of the types of searches, checks and investigations so I’ll let you decide what you wish to use the site for and reasons for them.
Here’s exactly how Phone Registry works:
Go to Phone Registry and you’ll notice a search box to enter a mobile, landline or private number – BEGIN SEARCH.
Now after reading my review, and you are more interested in the searches I’ve listed above, you’ll still need to enter a phone number and do a reverse phone lookup search before you can get to those other searches and checks. So for the benefit of getting to where you need to go, just enter any number and you’ll be taken to the setup page. The setup page allows you to enter some of your details and confirm you’ll accept the $1 trial – now as far as I’m concerned, committing to a $1 trial won’t break anyone’s bank. Once completed, you’re treated as if a member of the site and your search result will appear. It is from here all other searches and checks are available to you. Its literally a 2 minute process.
What are the BAD things about Phone Registry?
- The site claims it has information on 90% of US residents which means there are going to be occasions where your search will draw a blank – let me tell you that this is rare. In the past 3 months I’ve used the site, I’ve only drawn a blank once.
- Because the site is totally internet based, if your internet connection is down, you won’t be able to use the service. However, being internet based, and as long as you have an internet connection, the service is available 24/7.
What are the GOOD things about Phone Registry?
- The site in information you retrieve, is 100% legal
- Unlimited People and Phone Searches with access to over 1 billion records
- It’s not just a reverse phone number lookup site as there are so many searches, checks and investigations you can perform.
- $1 trial – doesn’t hurt to just give it a go for yourself and see if it’s a service you may wish to continue using. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with the results.
- You can cancel the trial or membership whenever you like.
- System is fast, user friendly and effective – no more asking, who number is this?
Overall what do I think?
Phone Registry works on so many levels and the functions and reasons for using the site is endless. For a small fee, you can access the information you’ve been looking for which ultimately adds value to your life. Access to more information than you’ll ever need and at the click of a button. I know Phone Registry has been a useful tool for me and I’m sure there are many that will agree.